13 September 2021
Customer Service Specialist
September 13, 2021
Weber is the Global market leading barbecue brand. It brings with it a rich history, a reputation for high quality products and service, and some of the most engaged and passionate fans and advocates. By bringing food, flavour, friends, and family together around the barbecue for over 40 years in Australia, Weber has become an iconic, trusted and loved brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Our Aim is to build Weber’s brand equity through the creation of “positive word of mouth”. We achieve this by providing exceptional experiences to everyone who comes into contact with the Weber brand, whether they are suppliers, partners, retail customers or Weber owners.
Part of our success story is to create customer experiences like no other and ensure our dedicated and amazing team are valued and supported every day. We are innovative, creative and forward thinking, Weber was one of the first brands in event marketing, driving across the country cooking for consumers and demonstrating the amazing food you can cook on a Weber.
This is a successful company offering premium products to our customers, and so we are looking to welcome to our family someone with real passion for customer service. You will become an integral part of the Weber story, help our brand expand and exceed consumer’s expectations.
Why You Want to Work Here
We are continuously growing, and currently looking for a highly motivated and
experienced Customer Service Specialist to join our team. If you are looking for a company where you can grow your customer service skills and knowledge, you will be part of a small size team driven by the same passion for best service, you will feel the general positive culture that surrounds us, and the exceptional feedback we share from our customers.
This is a stable company, with a recognised presence in New Zealand and Australia, we have been delivering the best barbecue products for over 40 years now, there is no doubt our brand is a success. Weber has been awarded the most trusted BBQ brand in New Zealand recognized by Readers Digest for the last 3 years in row.
You will receive regular training and guidance. You will be part of a company that stands behind you, and we stand behind our products with incredible customer service and warranties. We are an inclusive company, and daily you will feel challenged, satisfied and accomplished.
About the role
As key member of our Customer Service Team you will be reporting to the Customer Service / Administration Team Leader, you will be a natural communicator who is passionate about helping people. This is a fast-paced role relying on your ability to use computer systems, data tools and job knowledge, to offer viable solutions and real time support to our customers.
Incoming email and phone customer queries will range from basic to complex, and will involve a strong eye for detail, sound organisational skills, and someone that is willing to take initiative to ensure a query is followed through from inception to completion. You will display a positive communication style and professional self when dealing with all staff, customers and other external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide an excellent customer service experience at all times
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails from both consumers and retailers
- Enter orders, raising returns and creating service/warranty cases
- Provide administration assistance to other departments when required
- Assist consumers to correctly identify their barbecue model and description
- Identify and resolve any problems the consumer is having in operating their barbecue
- Assist in organising correct parts for warranty and replacement purposes
- Offer effective advice related to maintenance, cooking, and cleaning of the barbecue
- Have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, in either a contact or call centre.
- Be hardworking, honest, ethical, understanding and caring and driven to achieve the highest quality of work
- Present with a calm, friendly and confident telephone manner
- Have a good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite and be keen to learn new systems quickly
- Previous experience in using following systems is an advantage: Pronto EMS, Maximiser CRM and Oneflo
- Highbrook Location
- Tight knit team
- Work with a premium brand loved by BBQ enthusiasts worldwide!