04 October 2021
Customer Experience Specialist (University Students)
October 4, 2021
We’re on the hunt for Accounting students who are looking to kick start their finance career in a Customer Experience Specialist role.
- Are you heading into your 2nd or 3rd year of your Accounting degree in 2022?
- Are you looking for a part-time role where you can apply the accounting principles you’re learning?
- Want to learn real-life skills that will help you build a career after uni
But that’s not it, they continually encourage the team to learn and flourish by providing opportunities to upskill and specialise in the areas that interest them. There is even the chance to complete your CPA!
Sounds good, right? It gets better...
The best teams deserve the best, so from a beautiful environment (table tennis and barista coffee included) to extensive benefits including company shares and flexible working, they love rewarding their people. You’ll feel at home here. Leave your suit in the wardrobe (it’s all smart casual) and start loving Mondays again!
What will you be doing?:
Their customers typically make contact online and we usually respond the same way, however, sometimes it's easier to talk someone through their questions over the phone, giving them a full support experience. Through these interactions, you will be educating customers to make sure they get the best out of the software.
Now over to you... what you’ll bring:
- You must have completed at least one year towards your accounting degree
- Fast learner, with an aptitude for technology
- Previous customer service, accounting or bookkeeping experience is a major plus!
- High level of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Fantastic communication skills - both written and verbal
- Initiative and ability to self-manage
- A team player attitude, you love to collaborate and proactively assist other team members
- And most of all, you’ll have fun while doing it
- You must be available to start work in early January for full-time training Monday to Friday for eight weeks until you transition into part-time hours when you return to uni.
- Part-time roles are 20 hours per week consisting of mostly weekday evening shifts with some weekend shifts. This is designed to work flexibly around your full-time study during the week.
- In return, they offer you a role with great training & development and long term progression opportunities.
Applications close October 29th and Assessment Centres will be held mid-November for an early January start.
- January 2022 start (full time for 8 weeks)
- Part time (20hrs) when you return to University
- Parnell location