10 January 2022
January 10, 2022
Keen to play a key role in a business in growth mode which is continually looking to challenge the status quo? Our client is a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial technology start-up whose innovation and disruption has put them far ahead of anything in the market. With a focus on accelerated growth and building the strength of the brand, their technology is proving to have the ability to transform a multi-billion dollar industry in New Zealand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the ever-expanding Performance Marketing team as the business continues on their strong growth trajectory. You will be the champion of the CRM platform, HubSpot - responsible for the onboarding of new users to the system, running and optimising the sales and production pipeline automations and creating and analysing reports. You’ll be the go-to person for everything CRM and campaign email related. Working closely with the Head of Lifecycle Marketing, you'll also be involved in implementing the overall strategy.
- Manage lifecycle email campaigns from start to finish including briefing, coding and reporting on performance
- Set up new pipeline automations and optimise the existing pipeline automations within HubSpot
- Train and upskill the Client Experience team on best practice for the CRM, HubSpot
- Manage and improve the data integrity
- Manage existing lifecycle email campaigns including re-engagement campaigns
- Create and analyse reports and dashboards through HubSpot and Google Data Studio
- Manage and expand the suite of integrations with HubSpot including Paycove, AirTable, JotForm, Slack, SurveyMonkey, Zapier and more.
- Be the champion of AirTable, the project management tool
- Strong experience with marketing automation platforms, with a minimum of one year’s experience with HubSpot Sales & Marketing Hub.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, email coding experience preferred
- An analytical mind and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimisation.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A keen interest to keep your finger on the pulse of all HubSpot updates including being part of the community forums.
This really is one of those hugely exciting, unique opportunities that just don't come up very often; if you're a go-getter who is looking for a career move where you'll be constantly challenged, don’t miss out, apply now!
- HubSpot experience highly regarded
- Huge career growth opportunities in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Work with some of NZ's greatest entrepreneurs and business minds