14 October 2021
October 14, 2021
Our client is a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial technology start-up whose innovation and disruption has put them far ahead of anything in the market. With a focus on accelerated growth and building the strength of the brand, their technology is proving to have the ability to transform a multi-billion dollar industry in New Zealand.
An opportunity has arisen within the Performance Marketing team as the business embarks on a growth phase. Their CRM, HubSpot, is the backbone of the company and as they grow, the CRM needs are growing too. This role is perfect for a junior, who is analytical, has great attention to detail and is keen to learn more about CRM and new systems and technologies.
- Manage the production and coding of dedicated EDMs sent weekly
- Ongoing management and optimisation of data governance and the segmentation of data
- Assist with creating and analysing reports and dashboards through HubSpot
- Assist with creating training documentation on HubSpot processes and best practice
- Amend payment dates on invoices through the payment system, Paycove
- Set up new bases and automations within the project management tool
- Manage and update new systems
- Assist the Head of Acquisition & Head of Lifecycle Marketing where needed
Ideally you'll bring 1-2 years of marketing OR operations/systems administration experience so you can hit the ground running. Experience with using marketing automation platforms, particularly HubSpot, would be fantastic, however an interest to learn is the most important part. Of course your attention to detail and organisation skills will be top notch, and you'll have the kind of mind that loves to solve problems as they arise.
If you're a go-getter who is looking to launch your career in a fast-paced environment where you'll be constantly learning, don’t miss out, apply now!
- Learn about workflows, automation and everything CRM related
- Exposure to sales, marketing & services
- Huge career growth opportunities in a dynamic, start-up environment