10 June 2021
Corporate & Internal Communications Manager (Contract)
This business has grown extensively over the years and is a well-known and trusted NZ name. They have a great business model, a high performing team and a positive culture. They are continuing to grow across New Zealand and the market they operate in has a bright, long-term future.The role
Reporting to the GM Sales & Marketing and leading one direct report, you'll be in charge of producing compelling communications for staff and customers, including proactive and reactive communications with media. You'll be managing the content plan for social media and email campaigns, and promote the company's initiatives, new developments and brand direction to the general public.Through the diversity of role (magazine, internal and corporate comms, social media, web, press releases) you'll learn a lot, you'll have the opportunity to meet and work with a range of different people (both internally and externally) and have a license to be really creative and suggest new ideas/ways of doing things.About you
- 5 years in PR, internal communications or corporate communications
- Comfortable leading staff and agencies
- Thrives on finding interesting stories and getting the most compelling information from an interviewee
- Strategically contributes to the big picture, looks outside the industry to innovate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience of commissioning and writing shot and long copy.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
- Provide compelling communications for staff and customers
- NZX listed organisation
- 6 month contract to Jan 2022 with possibility to extend