17 January 2022
January 17, 2022
ADInstruments creates innovative solutions to advance life science research and education, with equipment used in the top 100 institutions for Life Science worldwide and cited in more than 30,000 peer-reviewed papers. They are proud to support scientists, educators and students with user-friendly software, specialised training and simple, solution-focused systems with proven results. This role will be based at their head office in Dunedin and work with their offices across the globe.
Information about the role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for making sure that the company's operational processes and procedures support and drive the company's strategy and align with the objectives of both stakeholders and shareholders.
Some key areas of responsibility include:
- Oversight of operational activities including: production, purchasing, logistics, finance, HR, IT and legal
- Providing strategic direction to the CEO and BOD
- Management of financial and operational activities
- Provide insight on long term financial and business planning
- Management of project feasibility
- Process and system improvement
- Coaching and management of the team
So who are you and what is your profile?
Ideally you have a finance degree, with an earlier career in finance and have moved up through your career into operations. A qualification in Life Sciences or experience in the industry would be preferable but not essential. Your career would probably encompass about 10 years experience plus.
Due to the business having offices across the globe you need to have worked in global organisation and experience working with the APAC region would also be highly beneficial. Experience in manufacturing or supply chain would align well with this role. As a person you are a trusted business partner who prides themselves on integrity and delivery. You have the ability to manage multiple projects and competing objectives whilst always looking at how systems and processes can be improved along the way.
Strong communication is a given and a passion for technology would go a long way. This promises to be a very rewarding career opportunity for someone meeting these unique requirements.
If this sounds like you, please click on the link below.
* Please note that due to our annual shutdown, the recruitment process will only kick off in the week of the 10th of January 2022.*
- Work alongside the CEO and BOD
- Be part of global Life Sciences tech solutions business
- Global working relationships