08 October 2021
Contract Senior Network Engineer
October 8, 2021
Be responsible for providing top notch network support, installation, configuration, optimization & security standards with an eye on continuous improvement. In this role you will have a strong focus on network roadmaps & future technologies along with delivering projects. Lead performance improvement as an underlying priority for all network infrastructure with an expectation of continual incremental improvement. Take the lead on network performance related issues or faults which may arise from time to time & leveraging modern management toolsets to aid with operational excellence.
- Lead, coordinate & deliver internal and external projects; actively participate in projects and working groups
- Asses and manage business risk when planning changes.
- Work with system owners across the organization to gather requirements then translate to technical solutions.
- Expertise in LAN, WAN, WLAN & Firewall performance optimization & tuning
- Extensive experience with managing routers, switches, firewalls & Wi-Fi AP’s
- Experience with cloud network design, build & support
- A strong understanding of WAN/LAN & cloud security technologies & standards
- Extensive experience working to strong operational processes and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Network Operating systems
- Experience building & supporting cloud networks (Azure, AWS)