04 August 2022
Contract Senior Business Analyst
August 4, 2022
Our client is one of the biggest supply chain companies in New Zealand. They are currently on the hunt for a Senior Business Analyst to come and join them on a 6 month contract working with a small & collaborative team.
As a Business Analyst, you will be a key team member working across complex projects, contributing towards the rescaling of products and platforms which are disrupting the industry.
You will be experienced with Agile ways of working and helping to drive this within the business. You will manage the end to end delivery of software solutions across high profile projects and have strong stakeholder management skills. Our client is backed globally and are embarking on ambitious development goals to offer a product that is not on offer in their respective market.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5 years + working as a Business Analyst
- Solid stakeholder engagement experience
- Proven experience working on finance & CRM implementation projects
- Experience working collaboratively across different teams such as Product Owners, Project Managers, Scrum Master, Developers and Testers.
- Exposure working in a logistics environment would be beneficial.
Add value to a critical industry in the market with this permanent opportunity, offering a leading rate and a great working environment.
APPLY NOW and take that next step in your career!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
Melissa Moore - 021 038 5445
Ref - 1239025
- 6month contract working across finance & CRM implementation projects
- Auckland CBD location, flexible working, top rates
- Join a highly agile, digitally-driven organisation