13 October 2021
Contract Network Engineer
October 13, 2021
Our client is steadily overtaking some of the countries largest network and security practices and this is an opportunity for you to join their growing success. The consultancy is led by the top professionals in the network and security space who have begun to partner with NZ’s leading brands to strategically design and build their practices.
You will be an experienced network and security engineer with exposure working on both projects and providing L3 BAU support. You will take the lead on network performance-related issues or faults which may arise from time to time & leveraging modern management toolsets to aid with operational excellence.
- CCNA level networking knowledge or certifications
- Strong network and firewalling experience (FortiGate, Juniper, Checkpoint)
- Aruba switching and wireless (Aruba Central experience is a plus)
- Aruba Clearpass (Nice to have)
- AWS and Azure networking exposure
- Good communication and confidence when working with clients and internal parties
- Takes ownership of tasks or incidents
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Call Miguel Angel on 021 124 2749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.
- Rate: $90.00 - 100.00 per hour + GST
- 6 months initial engagement
- Aruba skills are needed