11 January 2022
Contract .Net Developer
January 11, 2022
Our client is an organization that is known as a market leader in its retrospective industry. An iconic brand in New Zealand that strives to improve the lives of its users every day! This company has strong values and offers incredible WFH policies.
Work for people who genuinely care about you, your family, and the community! They live and breathe diversity and individualism. No day will be the same and you will be encouraged to challenge the status quo and promote new technologies into the business.
What you’ll be doing:
These contract roles will be working on a greenfields initiative as they evolve their already, hugely successful product ecosystem.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all engineering best practices are applied are you develop well-crafted and beautiful code! Working within cross-functional teams, you will deliver software solutions across the .Net, React, and AWS technologies. This is a mainly, backend role, however, there will be touches of FED as well.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience
- Commercial software development experience across the .Net &/or React
- Commercial Kubernetes experience HIGHLY beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Cloud development experience nice to have - AWS, Azure or GCP
- A passion to explore and use new technology/approaches to solve problems.
- A desire to build robust, maintainable, scalable, and secure web-based software.
- Pride and ownership in your work.
- Show initiative and a willingness to go the extra mile.
Join them as they continue to thrive! Don’t miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Laura Douglas 021343913
- Contract roles available - 5months OR 12months
- .Net, .Net Core, AWS
- Awesome WFH flexibility or completely remote options available!