10 June 2022
June 10, 2022
A great chance for a contract developer to join an enterprise business in one of the business value streams. We ideally are looking for T-Shaped developers with a core competency in Oracle or .Net Development who can help with a variety of tasks and projects.
- Contribute to the definition of user stories and acceptance criteria, providing software development expertise.
- Create software designs and documentation following agreed patterns and practices.
- Collaboratively link designs to customer value. Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Write well designed, testable, clean and maintainable code to achieve team delivery goals.
- Produce software builds from source code and automate software build tasks to support continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
- Write, perform, and automate unit and component tests to agreed standards.
- Actively participate in team activities and ceremonies including sprint planning, stand-ups, reviews and
Oracle and/or .Net development experience a must with one or more of the following:
- HTML/React Frontend
- Integration – RedHat Openshift, including microservices dev, API’s, 3-Scale (or APIGEE) API GW’s and Kafka Event Streams
- Data-at-the-Edge – Cosmos DB and STRIIM
- Network and Security
- Application Monitoring & Observability
- Other heritage technologies – C (development framework that our heritage UI PowerBuilder uses)
- Junior, Intermediate and Senior opportunities
- .Net and/or Oracle experience a must
- Flexible, fun and supportive work environment