15 September 2021
Contract Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer
September 15, 2021
In this contract you will be responsible for maintaining the health & performance of on-premises & cloud infrastructure. Manage call incidents and requests as they arise and jump into projects of interest as and when needed.
- Deliverable Operational Excellence
- Contribute toward the continuous improvement of operational processes and procedures
- Actively participate in projects and working groups
- Monitor infrastructure activity, resource usage & capacity.
- Extensive experience in ITIL best practice including incident, change & problem management
- Work closely & inclusively with direct team members & the wider Digital team. Build relationships across the business with a view of a positive customer experience and promote a culture focused on ensuring customer needs are.
- Apply technical expertise across systems to support cross-functional squad members and delivery
- Conduct peer reviews for planned changes as required
- Extensive experience in infrastructure management including Microsoft OS, virtualisation, network & security
- Exposure to cloud technologies including Azure &/or AWS; can demonstrate having a sound understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Extensive experience with the management of Office 365 backend technologies including Azure, Active Directory & Intune.
- Strong enterprise environment
- Support and guidance from an experienced team
- Flexible working options available