22 June 2022
Contract Accounts Payable
June 22, 2022
With almost 100 stores nationwide this business has a very strong brand presence and is considered to be a household kiwi name. Leaders in their field, this company prides itself on providing the best quality products and excellent customer service.
Some More Information About The Role
General responsibilities in the role include:
- Data entry of invoices, expenses and credit card spend
- Verification against Purchase Orders
- Expense coding, understanding departmental cost budgets
- Reconcile statements to debtor ledgers
- Reconcile sub-ledgers to GL accounts
- Respond to internal and external queries
- Payroll administration for head office
- Be able to communicate issues with a range of non-finance people
- Assist with month-end reporting and annual audit
You are a self-motivated and driven accounting professional with at least a couple of years of exposure to high-volume end-to-end Accounts Payable within a complex environment. Experience with a large ERP system such as Dynamics or Netsuite would be an advantage. You are someone who enjoys working outside of your job description and putting your hand up to help others.
You're a positive and down-to-earth individual who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team but doesn't need hand-holding. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are absolutely essential for this varied role considering the amount and range of people you will be dealing with on a regular basis.
If this sounds like you give Olivia a call today on 0226188103 or apply today. This role is likely to get snapped up quickly
- Great Albany location
- Relaxed & friendly but hardworking team
- Newly refurbished offices with carparks