19 July 2021
Contract Accounts Payable
July 19, 2021
This is a well-known international retail business with a supportive finance team based in the CBD. Operating in 30 countries, they can certainly call themselves a global company.
The company is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join them. This is a full-time, 9 months fixed-term position for maternity cover.
Some More Information About The Role
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for delivering superior invoice processing capabilities with accuracy, proactively managing supplier relationships and the end-to-end Accounts Payable process.
Some key tasks will include:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and authorisation before entering into the system
- Set up invoices for electronic payment
- Process cheque payments
- Audit and process company credit card statements for payment
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate and correct discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Reconciliation of GP suppliers for period-end accruals.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Assist with other projects as required
- Lead team to achieve functional and company targets
- Actively engage and develop your team to ensure succession plans are robust
You will have at least 3 years in a solid Accounts Payable role.
Having strong organisational and time management skills is a must. You will be capable of working well in a high volume and fast-paced environment independently. Equally important are your strong communication skills and experience working with Excel and Word.
If this sounds like you give Olivia Howse a call on 0226188103 or apply today
- Auckland CBD Location
- Mat leave cover
- Work with a great team