19 November 2023
November 19, 2023
This is a unique plant-based food technology organisation, operating from the Auckland Airport area and selling in over 700 locations across NZ, 50 in Australia and having recently launched in the US, they see great potential in this market and expect to see rapid growth in the next few years. With already established operations, this will be a key hire for the business in this next phase of growth, aspiring to become the best brand in their market!
Currently collaborating with multiple other organisations, this company is planning to boost production in NZ and long-term in to the US; experience within manufacturing and dealing with supply chain will be sought after.
A bit about the role:
Reporting to the General Manager, the role is broad and will change from day to day. This sole charge opportunity will enable you to make the role your own.
Key responsibilities include:
- Rolling up sleeves to get to know the business from the ground up, this includes the transactional ledgers and invoicing, as well as;
- Full budgeting and forecasting processes (this experience is critical)
- Expenses, cashflow and payroll
- Month-end reconciliations, reporting and budget analysis
- Guiding owners and management on financial decisions and growth plans - you’ll have a seat at the leadership table
- Co-ordinating with suppliers, partners and other third parties across NZ and globally.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has worked in an all-round accounting role with a manufacturing / inventory focus - ideally within a fast-moving, dynamic environment where you are comfortable with pace and diversity. You have a sound understanding of both sides of the ledger and management accounting. Familiarity with Xero & Unleashed software would be great but more importantly someone who is engaged in what the organisation does and wants to get stuck into helping them thrive.
You're someone who takes ownership of every bit of work that you take on, and have an inquisitive nature always looking at ways things can be done better. Above all else, you are keen to be involved with a fun, hard-working team where you can add value in a short space of time.
If you're intrigued & want to know more, contact Chancy today for a confidential conversation on 021 108 7319 or email at email@example.com
Alternatively, don't delay - hit APPLY now!
Applicants for this position should be currently living in New Zealand & have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot consider your application without this.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they don't match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role, but your experience aligns less than 100%, we encourage you to apply.
- South Auckland location
- Full-time permanent, sole charge role
- Rapidly growing food-tech company making meat-free products
Apply For This Job