04 May 2022
May 4, 2022
An NZX listed company which is a true kiwi success story and still growing. It is a people focussed environment with a high performing culture and great team spirit. The company has dynamic growth plans and is hiring to support the growth. With over 8,000 employees around New Zealand, they are committed to providing the best support, care and advice to the community.
Some More Information About The Role
This role reports to the Head of Commercial and works closely with the executive team supporting all commercial matters across the group.
Some of the key areas of oversight include:
- carrying out business valuations on potential acquisitions
- building favourable relationships with vendor networks
- partnering with Group on strategic projects and business plans
- leading the settlement processes
- providing detailed financial analysis, cash flow projections, forecasts, profitability initiatives and executive recommendations
So Who Are You & What is Your Profile?
You will have a relevant finance/business qualification and at least 5 years experience of which a considerable amount needs to be in the M&A or corporate finance arena. Given the scope of the role, it requires someone who is able to juggle big picture and detail rather seamlessly.
On a day to day basis you need to be inquisitive and demonstrate a high level of commercial leadership. You are also someone who gets big data and has the ability to work with it in a meaningful way.
This is a fast paced, challenging and, equally, rewarding opportunity. A role where you can make an impact from day one!
To apply please click on the link.
- Convenient location
- Huge potential for personal growth in this role
- Interesting M&A focus