08 September 2021
September 8, 2021
This is a key role within the business, helping to deliver high-quality financial planning, reporting and analysis to enable internal customers to confidently make decisions to achieve organisations goals.
Key Duties will include:
- Delivering timely, high-quality financial planning (annual) and forecasting (bi-annual)
- Assisting with management reporting, highlighting key trends and drivers of performance to support financial planning and decision making
- Build strong, trusted relationships with business stakeholders to plan, organise and monitor business activity
- Analyse and deliver the insights required to inform business decisions
- Provide a clear understanding of the financial costs and benefits associated with potential initiatives
- Support with ad hoc analysis as required.
- Free health insurance (and a Fitbit to help keep you moving!)
- Flexibility to work from home up to 4 days per week
- A supportive, social team culture
- A clear pathway for career progression
If this role is of interest move quickly! We are looking to get interviews underway ASAP. Apply directly via the link or call Adam Napper with any queries on 027 700 0071.
- $80-90k per annum
- CBD location (Flexible work from home options)
- Supportive company culture