07 July 2021
July 7, 2021
Our client is a global marketing business, supporting clients across 13 countries. The New Zealand office is small but mighty, and the team collaborate with a range of well-known clients across a range of different sectors to innovate their marketing collateral.
A little bit about the Opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and energetic Client Executive to step in and provide dedicated 1:1 sales support to a Key Account Manager. You will work collaboratively to support each other in achieving both individual and wider company goals and no two days will be the same. This is a unique opportunity to work on projects for a very diverse client base - one day you might be preparing client presentations for NZ's largest banking institutions and on another day you could be working on costings for key clients within FMCG. You will also be tasked with general sales administration and your input for ideas to develop creative and innovative solutions will be welcomed at the table.
You will be comfortable working in a small, tight-knit team where everybody has a 'let's roll up our sleeves and get stuck in' mentality. In return for your hard work, there's a heap of company benefits on offer, in alignment with what you might expect working for a global business.
So, who are you and what's your background?
- Marketing or FMCG sales experience advantageous
- Proven track record supporting successful sales teams (either on a 1:1 or team basis)
- Ability to problem-solve, share your ideas and think laterally
- Creative thinker & driven by analytics
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
If you're keen to explore this further, send through your CV or contact Nicki Triggs on 021 0881 3056 for a confidential chat about the role.
- Use your Sales Support expertise to contribute to wider business goals
- Soak up knowledge from experienced sales & marketing professionals!
- Global business; Modern offices; Highbrook location