05 May 2022
Client Director – Product Suppliers
May 5, 2022
Keen to play a key role in a business in growth mode which is continually looking to challenge the status quo? Our client is a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial technology start-up whose innovation and disruption has put them far ahead of anything in the market. With a focus on accelerated growth and building the strength of the brand, their technology is proving to have the ability to transform a multi-billion dollar industry in New Zealand.
Some More Information About The Role
Work alongside 4 other Client Directors who have been busy building a very successful team.
This unique role is a good mix of corporate account management with a new business development twist. You will be actively looking after existing accounts and looking for opportunities or additional growth. Take care of, retain and grow. You will be managing the life cycles of your clients (service level agreements, expectations and renewals).
The role has a focus on building new business opportunities with existing clients and maintaining trustworthy relationships with key clients to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Client happiness through regular servicing and a high level of communication
- Client retention through annual membership renewals
- Client growth through pitching products and services
- Monthly client reporting
- Weekly reporting on your own sales and activity KPIs
Not only will you be a subject matter expert with excellent functional capability, you will also have outstanding skills and capabilities, such as:
- Highly personable and confident.
- Highly relational and relationship driven.
- Developing collaborative and strategic relationships with your peers and key internal stakeholders.
- Actively contributing to the company culture making an effort towards ensuring that it is the best place to work.
- Representing the company professionally and always to the highest standard, striving to deliver your best work with the clients’ and company’s best interest at heart.
- A minimum of 5 years sales/business development background (selling subscription services would be a huge bonus)
- A minimum of 5 years client service background.
Please note this role is only suitable for someone with permanent residency or NZ citizenship.
Please apply, or if you require a confidential chat feel free to get in touch with Morgan on email@example.com
- Forward-thinking, entrepreneurial technology start-up
- Take care of, retain and grow your clients
- Focus on accelerated growth and building the strength of the brand