06 September 2021
Change Manager | Contract
September 6, 2021
My client is passionate about making transformational change a simple, smooth and exciting experience for their people. We believe in freedom within our frameworks to ensure their practices are fit for purpose, and they value the skillset of translating complexity into simplicity.
As part of our Strategic Change team, the Change & Communications Lead will apply a people-centric change approach, ensuring traditional change management and business readiness activities are undertaken whilst also thinking creatively about how to effectively and sustainably embed change for their people and customers.
- Design change management strategies for transformation initiatives aligned to an integrated strategic change and communications strategy
- Effectively engage stakeholders of all levels to ensure an understanding of the current environment and build an engagement plan accordingly
- Prepare the organisation for change to realise maximum benefits and to mitigate any negative impacts to both internal staff and external customers
- Develop, lead and implement change adoption plans to minimise resistance to change and enable sustainable embedment
- Conduct change management activities including stakeholder assessments, leadership alignment, impact assessments, communication planning and delivery, transition support, business readiness, capability transfer, end-user training and embedment into BAU
- Define and provide progress reporting, including the definition and measurement of success metrics, and identification of risks and tracking of risk mitigation tactics
- Extensive understanding of change management principles, techniques & tools
- Demonstrated track record of leading complex organisational change effectively from design, through delivery, to embedment
- Sophisticated stakeholder management with effective facilitation and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organisation
- Project management and planning skills and ability to identify and proactively manage risks
Apply via the link below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
- Experience working on transformation programmes
- 6-Month rolling contract work with competitive rates
- Flexibility and autonomy | People Centric change approach