11 September 2021
September 11, 2021
A market leading Kiwi software business looking to appoint a new CFO to drive quality reporting and add rigour to the finance department. You will likely be starting with minimal handover so you must be comfortable jumping straight in at the deep end.
Some More Information About The Role
Reporting to the MD and board, this role will be fully responsible for the every-day running of the finance function. This a role to drive improvements, there is a new team in place and they are looking for a true leader to help them get the best out of the Finance team.
Duties will involve:
- Management of Finance, Tax and risk/governance
- Providing genuine advice and challenge to the MD and other senior leaders in the business
- Leading on relationships with the banks, board and investors
- Full review of the finance function - potential for further hires
- Overview a number of immediate projects including improvements to monthly reporting accuracy and timeframes, pricing strategy, review of finance structure and potential unclaimed monies owing from contracts.
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Leading a relatively new team providing leadership and direction
- Ad-hoc projects
So Who Are You & What is Your Profile?
You are an experienced CFO with a background in fast paced businesses. You have strong leadership skills and are not afraid to get involved with hands-on tasks when required but are equally adept at managing banking and investor relationships.
- You will be a proven CFO who has held number one roles for 5 years
- Strong preference for those from a SaaS/ tech background
- You will have experience operating across all levels, this is a role that will require you to get hands on while also operating at board level
Above all else, we are looking for someone who wants to add real value to this passionate team of individuals and be part of an innovative, growing organisation.
To apply please click the link.
- Growing PE backed SaaS business!
- Auckland CBD location
- Massive opportunity to make your mark