19 July 2021
July 19, 2021
Their global team is growing! We are seeking a range of C++ Developer from Senior to junior.
As a C++ Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software targeted for high end embedded devices running on an Embedded Linux platform. You will work with Senior developers and Scrum Leads creating software architectures and designs using object oriented techniques, to provide robust, maintainable and extensible systems with a strong user focus.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly talented software development team and contribute towards the design and development of Navico’s high end marine electronics products.
- Innovative, strategic and creative thinker.
- Strong personal organization and time management skills.
- Disciplined and pragmatic approach to Software Development.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Experience and skills you bring:
- 3+ years developing with OO principles in an OO language (e.g. C++, Kotlin or Java)
UI design and UI implementation experience
- Experience with developing software for Embedded Linux Systems or Android based platforms
- A passion for the marine industry and an interest in marine electronics.
You'll need to possess a passion for technology and a work portfolio that reflects this. This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You will need to have a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
Note: Navico will not accept any unsolicited CV's or any external applications for this position. Any CV's that are sent to Navico via another agency will be gifted to Halo.
Note: We review all CV's manually, and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our client
Please reach out to Teresa Jordan on +64 21 772 103 for further information!
- Work with world classs world-class brands (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G and C-MAP)
- Navico is a specialist marine electronics company operating in nearly 40 regions
- Flexible working, great teams, heaps of growth potential