12 February 2024
Business Partner – Projects
Our client is a market-leading manufacturing business who are NZX listed and offer an array of products globally that make a significant difference to their quality of life.
Headquartered in South Auckland with easy transport links, there are plenty of opportunities to expand and broaden your professional experience working for a well-respected manager.
A bit about the role:
The role is responsible for defining, analysing and monitoring projects from a financial standpoint, ensuring that informed business decisions can be made.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to mentor and provide direction to a dynamic team, contributing to the leadership and development of junior staff members.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Act as a business partner, providing valuable insights, analysis, and recommendations to management on projects and fixed assets.
- Mentor and provide direction to the wider team, including Graduates, Assistant Accountants, and Accountants, fostering a culture of high performance and motivation.
- Provide training and education to the business on accounting processes and principles, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of requirements.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop capital project business cases, analysing financial information to support decision-making processes.
- Analyse and interpret project information to provide accurate and timely reports and recommendations to management regarding costs, risks and profitability.
- Provide insightful commentary on monthly project results and contribute to group-wide reports.
- Work closely with project managers to capture actual and forecast capitalised labour, ensuring compliance with reporting requirements.
This is a perfect role for an experienced analyst who has a strong core background and naturally is a strong and capable user of MS Excel.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with a broad range of stakeholders on multiple projects.
The ability to influence and drive change and manage tight deadlines are also key aspects of this role.
An Assistant Accountant is reporting into the role.
What are the next steps?
For more information together with a job description and an overview of the client, contact Adam Napper on 027 700 0071 or apply using the link on this advert.
Our client is looking to move quickly to interview stage for this role so move quickly if you are interested!
This role is exclusive to Consult Recruitment.
“Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they don't match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role, but your experience aligns less than 100%, we encourage you to apply.”
- Broad role working in project space
- Great South/East Auckland location
- NZX listed company
Apply For This Job