12 October 2021
Business Development Manager
October 12, 2021
Our client is an award-winning IT solutions company at the top of their game, delivering business applications, solutions and services to a wide range of enterprise businesses across NZ and Australia. The team are passionate, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and are constantly striving to exceed customer and staff expectations.
A little bit about the Opportunity:
We're on the lookout for an experienced Business Development Manager, hungry to drive new business across the Auckland market. You will be selling a premium software product and your target clients will have 150 staff. They will be across a range of different industries with very few limitations and although the local market is a key focus, you will have the ability to prospect NZ wide.
A little bit about you:
You won't be scared to pick up the phone and make cold calls, you will have a good understanding of constructing complex RFP's and will be undeniably solutions-oriented. Not only that, you will identify the best decision-makers to connect with and ask the right questions in order to qualify new leads.
- Existing BDM experience required (Sales experience within Human Resource Management, Business Process or Payroll experience highly regarded)
- Self-motivated, with the ability to set your own priorities in order to achieve individual targets
- Experience using a CRM to manage your leads/pipeline of work
- Great technical aptitude
- High level of resilience and drive
- A huge range of benefits are on offer for the successful applicant and this is an amazing company to work for in terms of growth and development.
- You will be working with a close-knit team who are incredibly supportive, innovative and creative.
- $100k base salary ($180k OTE)
- Auckland central location with flexibility & a long list of perks available!
- Guaranteed commitment to further training and development