01 October 2021
Business Development Manager
October 1, 2021
Our client is a well established Cloud, Networks & Security and Data business.
With an impressive portfolio of clientele, they set the standard across New Zealand and have been a market leader in this space for over 15 years.
They offer a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work.
A little bit about the Opportunity:
This genuinely is a rare opportunity to step into sales within the technology sector. Our client rates attitude and drive for success over anything else and is looking for an experienced B2B or B2C salesperson with a hunter mentality to drive new business across the New Zealand market. They have big plans to expand the sales team within the next 12 months, so this is a great time to put your mark on the business and form some great new relationships along the way.
A little bit about you:
You won't have any hesitation picking up the phone and making a large number of outbound sales calls each day. Not only that, you will identify the best decision-makers to connect with and ask the right questions in order to qualify new leads.
- Existing BDM field sales or high performing telephone sales experience required
- Experience using a CRM to manage your leads/pipeline of work
- The ability to set your own priorities in order to achieve individual targets
- Great technical aptitude
- High level of resilience and drive
- Full autonomy within your role
- Flexible/remote working options available
- Competitive total package on offer made up of base salary bonus, vehicle allowance AND uncapped commission
- Mentorship and further training & development opportunities
Don't hesitate to send through an application, or for a further discussion reach out to Nicki Triggs at Consult Recruitment
- $70k base salary ($140k OTE uncapped commission)
- Wellington location with complete flexibility & remote working on offer
- Mentorship/ Further training & development available