21 July 2022
July 21, 2022
Our client is looking for an all-around passionate self-starting Senior Systems Engineer who has a keen interest in systems and cloud and wants to continue to develop their skill set. This is your opportunity to take on a broad role where every day is different.
What you'll be doing:
You will be an outgoing person who is customer/client-friendly that brings a positive vibe to the existing team. This role will be focused on Azure project delivery, helping customers migrate and mature their public cloud environment.
These roles are both senior positions and require someone with at least 5 years experience working on Azure projects. Previous experience in a consultant role is a must!
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering experience
- Previous consulting or professional services experience
- Proven experience delivering Azure projects including customer onboarding and migrations
- Ability to provide support and build relationships
- 3+ years experience with O365
- Positive and passionate attitude
Don’t be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don’t miss this opportunity!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CVs manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
021 038 5445
- Global professional services organisation - market leaders in Microsoft!
- Project focused role across Azure
- Wellington OR Auckland location, hyrid work from home model!