01 June 2021
June 1, 2021
- As Audit Manager/Senior Manager you will manage the entire audit process from resource planning through to completion of commercial statutory audits while ensuring best practice is embedded.
- You will have the opportunity to take an active role in the business development and tendering process while managing a diverse client portfolio.
- There will also be opportunities to engage in Advisory assignments, which could range from technical advisory pieces to due diligence and valuation projects.
- 5-8 years’ audit experience in a Big 4 or International Mid-tier firm
- Prior experience of overseeing and managing staff on audit engagements
- Past experience handling commercial, listed and for-profit clients
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Past experience in using CaseWare would be advantageous, but not compulsory
- International Mid-tier firm
- Diverse role working across multiple audit portfolios
- 100K-130K Carpark Benefits