18 November 2021
Assistant Brand Manager – Sanford & Sons
November 18, 2021
Sanford is New Zealand’s largest integrated fishing and aquaculture company and has a proud history for providing quality, ethical and sustainable seafood for New Zealand and the world for over 150 years. Starting as a family business they have grown into a company with over 1,600 people. With more than 130 years of sustained growth they are proud of their history and excited about their future.
With a continued focus on brand growth, Sanford are looking to add to their already amazing marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager – Sanford & Sons, you'll be a highly valued member of the marketing team responsible for implementing strategic initiatives to drive value and growth for the Sanford & Sons retail outlets and branded offerings. This is a varied role, with some of the key initiatives including:
- Managing the development and implementation of the advertising and promotional calendars for Sanford & Sons retail outlet and online channel
- Taking the lead on Sanford & Sons social media and owned digital including content creation, scheduling, email marketing, as well as managing the front end of the Sanford & Sons website.
- Alongside the SBM, implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver key brand objectives
- Completing basic graphic design work, and liaising with agencies where required
- Assisting with reporting, analysis, and insights to improve performance for both online and the retail store
To be successful for this role, you will bring 2-3 years brand management experience, ideally from a retail or FMCG background. An added bonus would be hands-on digital marketing experience. Your personality will shine and you will have powerful relationship building skills. Creating rapport will come naturally for you and your attitude will consist of passion, drive and determination. You will have faultless written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail and you will be tenacious at executing your work to a high level of professionalism. A positive can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously when required are more important than experience.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please do not hesitate to apply!
- Digital marketing experience highly favourable
- Varied role; huge career growth opportunities
- Wynyard quarter location