08 January 2022
Assistant BAS Manager
January 8, 2022
Interviews for this position will commence during the week commencing 10 January 2022 and you're welcome to submit your expression of interest.
As a senior member of the BAS team, you’ll be working closely alongside the other accountants on a range of clients from different industries.
- Owning the end-to-end tasks for an established portfolio of clients
- Preparation of financial statements, tax planning & other compliance duties
- Managing work flow and ensuring that the jobs are completed within the set budget
- Managing the relationship and contact with clients
- Value-added and advisory and consulting work
- Past experience in a New Zealand Accounting firm at a heavy intermediate to senior level
- Solid working experience of Xero packages as well as Xero add-ons.
- Strong knowledge of NZ IRD tax requirements
- Stakeholder management and ability to communicate directly with clients
- CA/CPA or mid-qualifications
With a broad client portfolio and established processes you'll be exposed to advisory work and direct client contact from day one. The Partners believe and open door policy allows for the best working environment and encourage their staff to create and maintain client contact.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for someone who would like to grow their BAS and client management experience in a well regarded CA firm with a solid track record in New Zealand.
Keen to chat before applying? Please reach out to Harry Dev Singh for a confidential discussion on 0204 048 4824 or email@example.com
- Established CA practice with lengthy history in the local market
- Central Auckland
- 90K - 100K base pa Benefits