10 June 2022
June 10, 2022
Our client is a key service provider, one of the largest and most diverse organisations in New Zealand, offering a warm and welcoming team and plenty of options for expanding your professional horizons.
A little bit about the role
If you have been searching for a role with a passionate and inspiring leader who supports your career development, this is the role for you! Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be assisting with transactional, financial and reporting tasks.
- Accruals and provisions revision
- Fixed assets stocktakes and CAPEX support
- Month-end tasks such as stock reconciliations, journals and reporting
- Price reviews against price-lists
- Stock usage and movement analysis
- Assist with reporting for the sales team
- Prepare operating unit management reporting and formal business performance reviews
- Assist with providing any additional commercial or business performance support as required to ensure the successful delivery of services from the Commercial Finance Team.
- Pathway to your CA or CPA (the finance manager is passionate about developing and transferring talent into fully qualified specialists and has been doing mentoring non-stop for the last 9 years)
- Ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Flexible working environment
- Handy Highbrook location with a car park.
You enjoy a complex and ever-changing work environment. There are lots of moving parts and you enjoy an environment where you are constantly learning beyond the day to day of the role!
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collect and analyse data from multiple sources and systems
- Ability to work both collaboratively in the finance team, and autonomously
- Interest in learning new systems, processes, various business streams and operational accounting
Please apply to be considered and for more information please contact me directly via email: email@example.com
- Highbrook location car park
- $70,000 - 73,000 per annum
- CA or CPA support.