13 September 2021
September 13, 2021
You won't actually be working outside of course as that isn't entirely compatible with an accounting role; but this is a company on an exciting growth trajectory whose focus is on providing solutions to their clients in outdoor projects - and as such the working environment suits that.
Put it this way - if you want to work in a shiny corporate tower in the CBD then this role will not be for you! But it is a family-friendly, warm and caring company who are looking for someone to be part of their team for the long term.
Responsibilities for this varied role include:
- Accounts Receivable (full process) - big focus on tightening controls and communication with managers in the business
- Payroll (IMS) (full process end to end - just over 100 people)
- Accounts Payable/Purchasing (back up)
- Processing journals
- Fixed Assets
- Fleet Management
- Month End Reporting
- Reconciling all bank accounts Expenses
Based in an easily accessible area of South Auckland, this is very much a role where I can see someone establishing themselves and being an integral part of the team for years to come. You absolutely must be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people - ranging from senior management, to customers to operation people across the business.
Hours are flexible - most of the team at present start early and finish early but there is some flexibility.
This full process will be done in lockdown (they are an essential business) - so move quickly!
To apply, please follow the link or e-mail any queries to Adam Napper at email@example.com
- Central South Auckland Location
- Support the newly appointed CFO
- Great outdoors environment!