30 August 2021
August 30, 2021
This is a well-known international retail business with a supportive finance team based in the CBD. Operating in 30 countries, they can certainly call themselves a global company.
The company is looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join them. This is a full-time, 22-week contract.
Some More Information About The Role
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for delivering superior transactional processes, maintaining the General ledger and assist in Financial Reporting. This role will also be the Finance support to the Business Development and Marketing team.
Some key tasks will include:
- Entering and payment of invoices
- Reconciliation of corporate statements
- Preparation and analysis of the franchise sales
- Prepare and post periodic journals and accruals
- Coordinate GL close and consolidate periodic accounts
- Preparation of periodic balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the Capex and Capital WIP accounting
- Finalisation, analysis, and interpretation of income statements
- Finance support to the Marketing department
- Assist Business Development with financial reporting
- Assist in the year-end audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintenance of internal financial controls and procedures
So Who Are You, And What Is Your Profile?
You will have at least 3 years in a solid Assistant Accountant role.
Having strong organisational and time management skills is a must. You will be capable of working well in a high volume and fast-paced environment independently. Equally important are your strong communication skills and experience working with Excel and Word.
If this sounds like you give Olivia Howse a call on 0226188103 or apply today
- Auckland CBD Location
- Broad Assistant Accountant role
- Work with a great team