23 April 2021
Agile Digital Business Analyst
Join this multination organization as they go through their Digital Transformation.
About the company:
- Work with a high performing team
- Embedding the contribution IT can make to business objectives using a range of techniques
- Awesome CBD office location or remote (Auckland Only)
You will be a member of a global IT team who are going through digital transformation. You will be working with Information, Marketing and Digital team. What you’ll be doing:
Embedding the contribution IDT can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting and documentingrequirements, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models & business cases, analysing and evaluating usabilityrequirements;Leading analysis and subject matter expertise of platforms/projects/improvements for marketing in traditional channels as well as digital channels (encompassing eCommerce, CRM, Campaign Management, Social, SEO, data analytics). Using business requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change request and lead project’s scope, acceptance,installation, and deployment. Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships will be crucial for this role as you will be assisting in workshops and working with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of the business.What you'll need to succeed:
What’s on offer:
- Prior experience as a Digital Business Analyst within an FMCG or digital marketing organisation.
- Knowledge and experience across the key areas of marketing including route to market, trade marketing and distribution and digitalmarketing (eg SEO, customer segmentation, paid search, social media, paid media, email marketing, lead generation, databasemanagement, website optimisation, Campaign Management, eCommerce, Social, CRM and Analytics).
- Creative thking skills, and a proven ability to work in a matrix, fast-paced, environment.
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills.
- $115k - $135k NZD base salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours
Don't be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied, so don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients. Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.Apply via the link provided to hear more.Ref: SB1096804
- Work with a multinational organization
- Proven Digital Business Analyst experience
- Trade Marketing and Distribution and Digital Marketing