07 July 2021
Administrator / Customer Service
July 7, 2021
Our client is a third-generation family-owned group who are wholesalers of a vast array of premium quality textiles and market leaders in this space.
Through the years, they have tirelessly forged a strong bond with the Pacific Islands, positioning themselves as one of the largest and most trusted textiles wholesalers throughout the Pacific region.
Based in the heart of West Auckland, they now supply and ship textiles to a large number of Pacific Island destinations as well as across New Zealand.
This is an 8-week temporary assignment with the potential to extend, based in Avondale. This role will be 4 days per week (days to be arranged directly)
- Processing purchase orders
- Assist with import and export administration
- Assisting customers over the phone and via email
- Handle a high volume of calls whilst maintaining a high level of service
- Experience in an FMCG environment
- Import and export experience would be beneficial
- Top-notch communication skills both over the phone and in email
- Strong organisational skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel & skills.
- 8 week temporary assignment (potential to extend)
- Avondale location
- 4 days per week