09 June 2021
A little bit about the company
This is a very successful and well-recognised New Zealand brand situated in Auckland's Mt Wellington. They really invest in their staff and continue to hold strong core values which have made them the business they are today - Vibrant, passionate, and modern truly represents their brand and culture.If you want to work in a fun but hard-working environment with people who are committed and love coming into work every day then this company should be top of your list. A bit about the role
This is a fixed-term contract with an ASAP start, through to 31st December 2021! (You must be immediately available to be considered for this role) Working within the administration team, you will be responsible for keeping their vehicle fleet running day to day, while ensuring an excellent level of service for both external suppliers and customers. Further duties include:
So who are you and what is your profile?
- Develop excellent relationships with customers and suppliers
- Assist with the development of company maintenance policies
- Process and issue purchase order numbers
- Assist in the approval process for service providers
- Undertake reporting and monitoring of supplier performance and assist in the development of auditing and assessment of service agents
- Be the first point of contact with customers and respond to all queries
- Assist with vehicle breakdown management & coordination
You will ideally come from a transport background with experience relating to repairs and operation of heavy vehicles, or fleet coordination. You will have a high level of computer literacy skills (particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel) and excellent interpersonal skills. You will need to have an analytical mind in order to run reports, and deal with some difficult customer enquiries over the phone! The team is extremely high performing with a great sense of humour, so you must enjoy working in a fast paced environment!If this sounds like your ideal role and you want to work for a truly great company, please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Unbeatable work environment and culture
- Penrose location - close to public transport
- Fixed term contract to the end of December 2021