13 June 2022
Administrative Advisor Support
June 13, 2022
Our client is one of New Zealand's most trusted brands and a clear market leader. A company that has the wellbeing of all New Zealanders at the core of their values, they offer a flexible and friendly working environment providing plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
A little bit about the role:
*This is a 3 month temporary opportunity, immediate start, with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in New Zealand.*
We're looking for a professional and proactive high-level administrator wanting a new challenge.
The team are looking to transform their offerings so there is exciting work ahead. Their future focus is to support the internal and external stakeholders as well as build relationships to set us up for future success.
They are a fun and outgoing team and always strive to put their best foot forward. If you enjoy networking and influencing business decisions this may be the role you have been waiting for!
- Manage enquiries from advisers and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to queries regarding commission
- Assist in analysing data
- Accurately complete proposals for group quotes
- Manage the monthly group renewal process effectively and in a timely manner
- Manage onboarding new agencies/advisers process and liaise with Business Relationship Managers or advisers when required
- Correctly review adviser applications to ensure all necessary information has been supplied and is consistent with internal business rules
- Identify and action applications which have been incorrectly filled out through liaison with the adviser or directly.
- Liaise with Underwriting where needed to facilitate application processing
You will be a strong communicator with strong attention to detail, and a real passion for numbers! You will be excited by a company with an inclusive and fun culture, and have a bright and positive working attitude.
- Intermediate/advanced in MS Office skills, Excel, Macros and Mail Merge
- Decision-making abilities
- Likes to question the why and can come up with solutions
- Investigating skills
- Technical mindset
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication
- Immediate start, 3 month Assignment
- Work from home (or the office based on the Viaduct!)
- 40 hours per week