04 October 2021
Accounts Receivable Officer
October 4, 2021
This is a great opportunity to join a people central, supportive business to join their growing finance function. The role is offering a 12-month Fixed Term Contract in their Accounts Receivable team whose duties will be focused around but not exhaustive to...
- Processing debtor invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with queries and following up outstanding balances
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business
- Process improvement initiatives
- Competitive market salary at this level kiwi saver
- Desirable location with easy access to parking and public transport
- WFH (work from home) days as an option, once your established and meeting business needs
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience working in a high performing/collaborative team
- High levels of communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
This business has many aspects to it and has grown massively over the years. They are a well-known brand in their industry, they have a great business model and a high-performing team with a really positive culture.
How to apply
Please apply directly to this advert to express your interest. Due to high volumes of applications please allow time for your application to be processed.
- Flexibility is offered
- Great central/fringe location- easy access to parking/transport links
- Desirable office culture and team support