21 July 2021
Accounts & Payroll
July 21, 2021
We are delighted to be working with this kaupapa Māori (Māori centric) based not-for-profit Organisation to support whanau in the local community.
So, Who Are You?
Top attributes we are looking for:
- High level of integrity
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Able to be direct in communicating processes to Kaimahi
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Accounts payable and receivable
- Experience with payroll
- Tech-savvy, ideally with experience in Xero
- Asset management knowledge
- Happy to work within a Kaupapa Maori environment.
You will be dealing with high volumes within a down to earth and rewarding environment. Being able to hit the ground running is essential and some of your core duties will include:
- Processing all supplier invoices
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Process payroll
- Accounts receivable
- Asset management
If this sounds like a role for you, please click APPLY or email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permanent position
- $65,000-70,000 per annum
- Manukau location