05 July 2021
Accounts Payable Officer
July 5, 2021
This is a very successful and well-recognized New Zealand brand situated in Auckland's Mt Wellington. They really invest in their staff and continue to hold strong core values which have made them the business they are today - Vibrant, passionate, and modern truly represents their brand and culture.
If you want to work in a fun but hard-working environment with people who are committed and love coming to work everyday then this company should be top of your list.
A bit about the role
Please note, this is a 9-month fixed term contract. This role sits within the finance team, the main duties of this role are:
- Processing invoices
- Ownership of large ledgers
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with queries
- Correlating reports
- Building a relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Daily use of excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with AP improvements
- Other ad hoc tasks when required
You will have at least 3 years in a solid Account Payable role. You will have good excel and system skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to work off your own initiative and as part of a larger team.
The right person must have good knowledge and experience within Accounts Payable as this role will be supporting the wider accounts team.
If this sounds like your ideal role and you want to work for a truly great company, please get in touch with Lucy at email@example.com
- Unbeatable work environment and culture
- Mt Wellington location - close to public transport
- Competitive package and development