06 July 2021
July 6, 2021
Developed in the 70's, this East Auckland leisure facility operates as a charitable trust who give back to the community every year. It's a busy place but the office environment feels very relaxed and welcoming. People respect each other here, a very down-to-earth, genuine group of people. The office isn't always a bustling place with many staff out and about but it's an environment many staff have stayed in for a long time. Located in Half Moon Bay.
Some More Information About The Role
Reporting to the Company Accountant, you will be a key support for all things Accounts and Admin. Some core duties include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Customer Service
- Assist with a variety of general office admin functions
This role is more suited to someone comfortable at this level, wanting to stay somewhere stable and long term, as opposed to a stepping stone toward qualification (not an ATE).
So, who are you?
You are an apt Accounts Administrator with core technical skills around transactional accounting and are happy to help out with the basic office upkeep duties too. You're confident at providing good customer service and can be patient with a range of clientele. You are someone who enjoys working outside of your job description and putting your hand up to help others.
- You need to be able to work confidently and be able to put your head down and get the job done
- Sound knowledge of accounting is a MUST
- Attention to detail is CRUCIAL
- Communicate thoroughly and clearly
- Assist customers confidently
If this sounds like you please apply now as we want to move quickly.
For more information, call Jonelle at Consult Recruitment.
Note: We require candidates with permanent rights to Work in New Zealand
- Full time permanent role, 8:30/9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Varied Accounts Admin support role
- Half Moon Bay location, up to $60k (maximum)